The personal data of an individual means any data from which an individual can be identified. Some examples of personal data are names, personal identification numbers, person contact information and the photograph of an individual.
1.0 COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
1,1: When you use the Site, any service we provide or in your interaction with us, the personal data we may collect includes:-
- Your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, fax number, email address and telephone number. The Company requires your contact information in order for us to provide our services to you; and
- Such other information as is required for us to process your purchases or for us to provide services associated with your purchases such as your bank and/or credit card details.
1.2: Personal data is collected through the Site, over the phone, by way of email, faxes or letters, or in person when you meet with us, our agents, employees or representatives.
1.3: Our server may record the date, time and duration of your visit to our Site as well as your IP address. We may use such information to generate data on visits to our Site for evaluative purposes. “Cookies” are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. On this Site, third party cookies may be used. If you do not wish to receive cookies, or want to be notified of when they are placed, you may set your web browser to do so, if your browser so permits. Please understand that if cookies are turned off, you may not be able to view certain parts of this Site. By accessing our Site, you agree that we can place cookies on your device. We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is protected and secured.
1.4: We use your personal data for the purposes of facilitating our provision of your orders, purchases and services to you. This includes, where applicable, the following:-
- Providing you with the artwork, products or services that you have requested;
- Ensuring that your transactions on the Site are safe and secure;
- Contacting you for after sales service and/or feedback;
- Liaising with you and the creators/vendors of the artwork where so required;
- Marketing of artwork, products and services offered by the Company e.g. informing you of our latest activities or sending you correspondence on our collection of artwork, products and services; and
- Addressing and resolving any problems or disputes you may encounter in using our services.
1.5: We may also use your personal data for purposes connected or relevant to our business including, but not limited to, the following: (a) legal and regulatory compliance; (b) enforcing obligations owed to the Company; and (c) accounting, risk management, compliance and record keeping purposes.
2.0 DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1: We may disclose or share your personal data with third parties who provide services to us, such as:-
- Third-parties to facilitate online payments, if any, made by you on the Site;
- Mover or courier companies to facilitate the transportation, delivery and shipping of your orders and purchases to you;
- Service providers and data processors working on our behalf and providing services such as hosting and maintenance services, analysis services, e-mail messaging services, delivery services, handling of payment transactions, solvency check and address check, etc; and
- Our consultants and professional advisers (such as accountants, lawyers and auditors).
2.2: We will also disclose your personal data to third parties in order to comply with legal obligations or industry requirements. This includes disclosures to legal, regulatory, governmental, tax and law enforcement authorities.
2.3: You fully understand and consent that we may transfer your personal data to any location outside of Singapore for the purposes set out in this paragraph 2.
3.0 THIRD PARTIES
4.1: We shall use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information you have provided to us is protected against unauthorised or unintended use, access or disclosure. However, we cannot be held responsible for unauthorised or unintended use, access or disclosure that is beyond our control.
6.0 YOUR RIGHTS
6.2: All requests for access or updating of personal data must be in writing. We will endeavour to respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible and if your request will take more than 30 days for us to process, we will inform you of the time by which we will respond to you.
6.3: We may be prevented by law from complying with any request that you may make. We may also decline any request that you may make if the law permits us to do so.
7.0 GOVERNING LAW